Self Catering Forest of Dean Lodges
Forest of Dean Lodges -The great thing about Blogging is that you have to research online. I love doing just that because you never know what you will come across in the line of duty.
One of my older clients has a holiday lodges and cottages business in the Royal Forest of Dean, which we all know is part of the Wye Valley in Monmouthshire, just about where Wales and England meet cheek by jowl.
Researching on behalf of the Forest Lodges took me to so many interesting things that are in and about the Royal Forest of Dean. I was surprised to say the least to find out that;
- The Forest of Dean was used in the last Star Wars Blockbuster.
- Puzzlewood, the same location in the Forest was used in Doctor Who series shoots.
- There is a brilliant Birds of Prey center
- There is a cave supposed to have been lived in by King Arthur
- There are music and other types of festival all year round as well as organised sporting events.
There is a long list of things to do, places to go and interesting things to see.
Forest of Dean Lodges
My client, Erica, she has beautiful Forest Lodges and Cottages that are luxury class. Based in Coleford, Monmouthshire, the Forest of Dean lodges offer all year round self catering accommodation in the Forest.
Also, there are Spa breaks, Couples breaks, health and beauty holidays, weight loss and holistic / Yoga breaks and a lot more.
The lodges are a great place for the whole family and there is plenty for everyone to see and do and, you not short on decent places to eat and drink.
Take a look at the main Forest of Dean Lodges website and pick yourself a beautiful holiday and at a great price.